3.11.2013

Fabric Zingers of the Week: Rashida Coleman-Hale's Tsuru for Cloud 9

fabric, firefly express, rashida coleman-hale, pollyannacowgirl, blog, tsuru, cloud 9
Motif Madness available at Owl and Drum on Etsy
There's so many talented people to discover in the craft world. How did I miss Rashida Coleman-Hale for so long? Her book Zakka Life has been on my wish list forever, but I just connected that to her blog, I Heart Linen, and her off-the-hook new fabric line, Tsuru. Sheesh. The more I get into fabrics and their designers, the more I'm convinced that I need to get to one of these dang Quilt Markets.

pollyannacowgirl, rashida coleman-hale, the firefly express, fabric, fabric zingers of the week, print
Blossom Festival available at StashModernFabric on Etsy
I love this line because it successfully mixes hard lines with soft florals, not to mention the colors!


No comments: